Heath & Heather Organic Camomile & Spearmint From £2.37


 IDStockOptionPriceBasketWishlist
Sale4111In Stock20 Bags
£2.37
RRP £2.49
Save 5%
Buy
Add to Wishlist
  • Description
  • Reviews
  • Price Match Request
  • Q&A
Heath & Heather LogoOrganic Camomile & Spearmint
  • Naturally Caffeine Free
  • Organic

Wonderfully aromatic with a delicate floral flavour, this Camomile infusion is set alive by the addition of fresh tingling Spearmint Leaves.


Ingredients:
Organic Camomile (60%), Organic Spearmint Leaves(40%).

Directions:
Place the filter bag in a cup or in a warmed pot (one per person). Add boiling water.Leave for 5 minutes to bring out the full flavour.
Our Best Selling Heath & Heather Tea, Coffee & Drinks
Loading ...
Our Best Selling Tea, Coffee & Drinks
Loading ...
Also Bought
Organic Soft & Sleepy Night Time by Heath & HeatherOrganic Camomile With Manuka Honey by Heath & HeatherOrganic Dandelion Burdock & Hawthorn by Heath & Heather
Add to Wishlist
Add to Wishlist
Add to Wishlist
Heath & Heather Organic Soft & Sleepy Night Time
Now£2.84
RRP £2.99
Save 5%
Heath & Heather Organic Camomile With Manuka Honey
Now£2.37
RRP £2.49
Save 5%
Heath & Heather Organic Dandelion Burdock & Hawthorn
Now£2.37
RRP £2.49
Save 5%
 
Organic Lemon Balm & Liquorice by Heath & HeatherHerbamare Spicy by AvogelHerbamare by Avogel
Add to Wishlist
Add to Wishlist
Add to Wishlist
Heath & Heather Organic Lemon Balm & Liquorice
Now£2.37
RRP £2.49
Save 5%
Avogel Herbamare Spicy
Now£2.17
RRP £2.55
Save 15%
Avogel Herbamare
Now£2.17
RRP £2.55
Save 15%
 
Bio Snacky Alfalfa by AvogelBio Snacky Mild Aromatic Mix by AvogelDandelion by Salus
Add to Wishlist
Add to Wishlist
Add to Wishlist
Avogel Bio Snacky Alfalfa
Now£1.52
RRP £1.79
Save 15%
Avogel Bio Snacky Mild Aromatic Mix
Now£1.15
RRP £1.35
Save 15%
Salus Dandelion
Now£1.82
RRP £1.92
Save 5%